Monday, March 26, 2007

week 9 thing 21, 22

Podcasts are fun for avid radio listeners and such. I've always been more of a newspaper/publication type of guy, so podcasts don't really interest me. Call me old fashioned, but I like reading the news instead of having it dictated to me. Podcasts could be fun for interviews and such, but radio has been doing this for years. I suppose podcasts are more convenient for everyone. Internet junkies all over the world will be able to become freelance "dj's" or what not. I love it, hahaha.


Ebooks are a great way to not go to the library. Since this is such a technology driven era, We're getting lazier and lazier to go anywhere. Besides, it takes up too much time to go to the library and what not. It's a good thing that books have been scanned and put on the internet. I hope that they scan all of the latest textbooks so us college kids won't be so broke anymore.

No comments: