Saturday, March 10, 2007

week 8 thing 18 19

I had no idea that you could type up a word document online. OMG this makes me feel so... unattached to the world. Have I been away for too long? Now that I've found out... THAT IS AWESOME!!! It's a great tool for people that don't have a floppy or USB stick to save it to. Google automatically saves the files online so you can get to it later! It basically has all of the necessary features of typing up a document. I'm not sure if they have templates though, but that could be a nice addition. Although I'm not quite used to it because it really feels a webpage, so the temptation of adding HTML language is present. I guess you could say that once you get over that small little detail, this would be useful to all of our library patrons. Most of which are not too computer savvy and almost always run out of time while typing a document.

I also added some books onto my library thing. I like this because it actually gives you an idea of what other people like to read.CLICK HERE if you wanna check out my bare bone bookshelf.

No comments: