Friday, February 23, 2007

week 5 thing #12 week 6 thing #13 14

I just created a rollyo search engine for my blog. I never knew that such a website existed. It was actually a great experience because when i tested it out, I found everything that I wanted on the websites that I'm familiar with. I have permanently set a rollyo searchbar on my blog just in case anyone wants to search for anything that has to do with entertainment.

del.icio.us is a pretty good website that logs down all of the bookmarks that you would want. it's useful because rather than having the bookmarks only on one computer, you can access your bookmarks through any computer if you have your del.icio.us account. I see how the library could use this site to benefit the public. Instead of having them scavenge through the multitude of information that is the internet, they could go to our bookmarks and narrow down what kind of information they're looking for.

Technorati is cool because they're like a big brother of blogs. I wonder if they have access to mine right now... kind of scary.

,

No comments: