Friday, February 16, 2007

week 5 thing # 11

So I usually go on web 2.0 stuff during my normal internet usage, but I never knew that they were considered web 2.0... Anyway one of my favorite sites from the list is YOUTUBE. I don't think I have to explain what you tube does because whenever you mention internet video... you automatically think of you tube. Ever since internet video started becoming more mainstream, we no longer need shows like America's Funniest Home Videos or what not. Youtube has such a large selection of random videos and clips from tv shows that it makes me wonder if we're still going to be watching tv in the future. Downloading and streaming videos is currently booming. Missed that episode of LOST? All you have to do now is log on and download it. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you don't have to work around the network's schedule anymore. Most of the entertainment is under your control. Here's a fun clip that I found off of youtube. ENJOY!


2 comments:

Virtual Services Team said...

Super blog. Looks like you're enjoying the program.

amhp said...

I SO relate to him when he says, "You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying." RIGHT ON!