Saturday, January 27, 2007

week 3 thing # 5, 6, 7


Yeah, thats me outside of your local target on 11/17/2006. I'm about to be one of the first people to get my hands on a PS3, and then sell it for a jacked up price. haha. I don't know about you all but I'm a total nerd when it comes to videogames. I guess its been instilled in me as a little boy, but I love videogames. So I was reading my daily's and I stumbled upon an article about how the xbox 360 is currently the market leader in America. I'm happy because I own an xbox 360, but in my heart, I've always sort of been a Sony FANBOY. I'm actually secretly wishing that Sony will come out on top in the end. I caved in and bought an xbox 360 because it was the most obvious choice taking into acount that its the cheaper next-gen system, it has all the games that I want to play, and it has the rumble feature (boo to Sony). welps, gotta get back to work now. see ya later.

2 comments:

Virtual Services Team said...

Great use of photos.

rockstar_librarian said...

There's nothing wrong with having an Xbox 360... trust me.